Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Crazy, Angry, Ugly (i.e., Strong and Smart) Women: Bitches, Man. Bitches.

40-Something Man # 1 in Waiting Area: I didn’t like that Candy Crowley telling Romney to sit down.

Man # 2:  She’s an angry woman.

Man # 1: I’d be angry if I was that fat, too.

Man # 2: {laughing, but looking around} Careful who hears you say something like that.

Man # 1: What? There’s no one fat like that here.

Man # 2: Still.

Man # 1: Why would anyone care? I’m not talking about them.

Liz: Perhaps because it’s rude and ignorant.

Man # 1: Hey - I’m entitled to have an opinion.

Liz: Some opinions are best kept to yourself.

Man # 1: You obviously don’t have a problem speaking up, so don’t lecture me, lady.

Liz: Excuse me, but do you hear me telling anyone that you probably have a preadolescent penis to match your attitude?

Man # 2:  {snickering}

Liz: Oops.

Man # 1: {mouth open, nothing coming out}

Liz: Yes, yes. I know. I’m a “bitch.”

Man # 2: {full on laughing}

2 comments: